Everfast Pink Baguette #10
The Everfast Pink Collection
This group of 36 handbags was carefully crafted from a large piece of vintage fabric that was sourced in nearly perfect condition. Although every bag was made from this fabric, each one was cut to ensure none are exactly the same, remaining true to the identity of Asata Maisé.
Everfast was originally named Portco, Inc. and was incorporated in Delaware in 1936. Portco changed its name several times before becoming Everfast, Inc.
The original Everfast company owned and operated five retail fabric stores, called Everfast Mill store, sold discount fabrics such as home decorating and apparel fabrics.
In 1970, Everfast acquired Funwood, Inc., a wholesale operation distrubuting home decorating fabrics to its franchised, and later company-owned, Calico Corner stores. Calico is a high quality retailer of home decorative fabrics and provides design and custom labor services. Today, they have 75 stores across the US and a corporate office and distribution center located in Kennett Square, PA.
- Shoulder handbag constructed from repurposed 1960’s deadstock fabric
- Nylon lining in olive green for durability and easy cleaning
- Hidden magnetic snap closure
- Interior pocket for small items
- Hand printed Asata Maisé hang tag
- 1 of 36, Each bag is unique
- Ethically made in the USA
- Length: 10.5”
- Width: 2”
- Height: 5”
- Strap hangs approximately 5.5” from bag