Japanese Textile Baguette #2
This capsule collection consists of 25 Baguette handbags - each handcrafted from vintage Japanese kimono textiles sourced from Japan.
A vintage obijime, a braided cord belt used to tie kimonos closed, is included with every purchase.
Silk textile with bamboo pattern. In Japan, bamboo symbolizes good luck, prosperity, and purity.
- Shoulder handbag constructed from repurposed 1960-1970’s kimono fabric sourced from Japan
- Natural cotton twill lining
- Hidden magnetic snap closure
- Interior pocket for small items
- Asata Maisé logo tag sewn into lining
- 1 of 25, Each bag is unique
- Includes dust bag, authenticity card, and care instructions
- Ethically made in the USA. Each craftsperson who took part in the process is paid a livable and fair wage.
- Length: 10.5”
- Width: 2”
- Height: 5”
- Strap hangs approximately 5.5” from bag