Japanese Textile Baguette #3
This capsule collection consists of 25 Baguette handbags - each handcrafted from vintage Japanese kimono textiles sourced from Japan.
A vintage obijime, a braided cord belt used to tie kimonos closed, is included with every purchase.
Steel blue silk duppioni with specks of yellow. Silk duppioni is made from fibers of twinned silk worm cocoons.
- Shoulder handbag constructed from repurposed 1960-1970’s kimono fabric sourced from Japan
- Natural cotton twill lining
- Hidden magnetic snap closure
- Interior pocket for small items
- Asata Maisé logo tag sewn into lining
- 1 of 25, Each bag is unique
- Includes dust bag, authenticity card, and care instructions
- Ethically made in the USA. Each craftsperson who took part in the process is paid a livable and fair wage.
- Length: 10.5”
- Width: 2”
- Height: 5”
- Strap hangs approximately 5.5” from bag